PLM/2P/1000/4625/B/G Double Pillar Euro Pallet Lift
This Double Pillar Euro Pallet Lift has a Safe Working Load of 1000 Kgs and a lift height of 4625mm. The lifting platform will be big enough to allow a standard pallet (1200 x 1000 x 1700mm High) to be loaded using a hand pallet truck. At the upper level, there will be a landing plate to allow easy unloading. The Euro Pallet Lift will be manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel and is a welded construction throughout. The Euro Pallet Lift is designed to be bolted to the floor without the need for a pit. The lifting is accomplished via chains driven by a motor gearbox mounted at the top of the one column with a crossover shaft to the other column. The Euro Pallet Lift will be loaded from the front face and unloaded to the right hand side at the upper level. To assist in the installation of this lift, it will be made in three sections and finally assembled on site.
Safety Guard to BS EN 14120:2015 Safety of Machinery Guards
The safety guard is constructed from 40 x 40 x 3mm stainless steel box section and 2.0mm stainless steel sheet to meet the guidelines of BS EN 14120:2015 Safety of Machinery Guards. This guard will reach to a height of 2200mm above the upper floor level, having a pair of hinged doors at each level through which the Euro Pallet Lift can be loaded and unloaded. Each door is electrically interlocked to prevent the Euro Pallet Lift being operated with a door open and in addition, the doors are mechanically locked closed whilst the Euro Pallet Lift is running. Each door may only be opened when the lifting carriage is at the appropriate level.
Euro Pallet Lift Electrical Control
This Euro Pallet Lift is fitted with an IP65 Stainless Steel Control Panel which is mounted on the safety guard at a convenient position to give good maintenance access under the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulation 1998 (PUWER). The control panel incorporates the following controls; Cleaning Key Switch and a Reset Facility. There will be a remote Stainless Steel push button station at both the lower and upper level incorporating the following controls; Up, Down, Guard Release and Emergency Stop.
The Euro Pallet Lift operation is latched so that pressing the respective ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ push buttons once will raise or lower the lift to the other floor level. Each time the Lift Carriage activates the upper limit switch, an electrical actuator will be driven out underneath the lift carriage to support it while it is loaded. Before the lift can move again, the actuator will retract automatically once the down button is pressed.
Euro Pallet Lift Cleaning System
This cleaning system was fitted to the Euro Pallet Lift during manufacture to allow access to the floor beneath the lift carriage for cleaning. The cleaning system will operate as follows:-
- The lift frame must be empty, at the full up position and the safety guard gate must be closed
- At the full up position, the lift carriage is prevented from falling by a 50mm support bar driven out beneath the lift carriage using an electrical actuator
- As the bar is engaged, it will alter the state of 2 off separate safety limit switches
- The one switch will disable the Euro Pallet Lift safety circuit and relay
- The second limit switch will allow the lower safety guard door to be opened providing that the Cleaning Key Switch has been operated
- It is now safe to enter the lift enclosure for cleaning purposes with the Euro Pallet Lift disabled and the lift carriage supported
- Once cleaning is complete, the above sequence is reversed